Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Super Fabulous Christmas Cards

This year we are going to have photo Christmas cards thanks to an idea I got from Claire on my favorite military support group website. You know who you are! LOL Claire got that inner spark going and the next thing I know I am reading Postcards from Insanity and I see Snarky Mom has found a way to get free Christmas cards with a Super Fabulous Deal for Bloggers.  OK I am in, I don’t need a sign from God to point me in the right direction I will do it already :P
The kids are just thrilled since this means they have to get dressed up for the pictures but the Grandparents are always complaining I don’t send them pictures often enough so I figure this kills two birds with one stone right! What more can a girl ask for your say…….
Someone to make the kids stand still for the pictures right! Well two out of two ain’t bad! That’s right LAX Diva has a friend whose mother is a photographer and will take the picture for me. Plus I am going out of town this weekend for my anniversary and the Grandparents have to get them to the photo shoot.
So I need your opinions, do you like this  or this layout? Please disregard the cute families and keep in mind it will be a photo of my two adorable goofs!
Check out their Christmas collection, or get a Holiday card, or get a  Calendar to keep your family close all year round.

1 comments:

Muchelle said...

I love this idea! I had a hard time deciding but think I like floral elegance Christmas card the best. Both layouts are great. Enjoy your weekend away & happy anniversary!

Post a Comment