Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finally getting somewhere!

Well today I learned to trust my gut when I think LAX Diva is being a diva. LOL The Dr prescribed her Motrin and an allergy pill that she was already supposed to be taking but never takes because she forgets. So once again I wasted my time to try and get her to a DR's appointment for NOTHING!

However, I did finally get the DR to listen to me about wanting to consider bariatric surgery which is amazing considering the military's point of view on weight loss. So she put me in for all the referrals needed and all I have to do is jump through hoops to try and get as much done as I can before we move. It will not be fun and it will not be easy but I am determined to do whatever the hell I have to. This is my life and I am tired of living it in pain, exhuastion, and depression simply because I am fat. I refuse to fail at another diet or another excersize plan or even another family event because I have let my weight get so out of control. All this failure is just making the cycle worse.

So even though I wasted time taking LAX Diva in to the DR my appointment went better than expected and things are actually moving in the right direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment