Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Everybody say a prayer

I am off to find me a new home! LOL I don't know how much internet access I will have so please bear with me for a few days. LAX Diva has been busting her ass in gymnastic classes this week to hopefully make the cheer team so say a prayer for me that she makes it. Trust me her making it will make my life much easier for the short term at least. I don't want to think about how much pain it will cause during the rest of the year.

My family is meeting us since we are moving back to my home state and they will be helping me and Daddy D with the kids while we are out looking at the zillion houses we have selected. So say a prayer I don't kill my mother and that LAX Diva and Bug behave well enough to get us through the weekend without a death in the family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment