Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Less than exciting news

Well LAX Diva is not going to be a happy camper when she hears that the realtor was wrong about them having Lacrosse at her new school. Apparently the realtor got confused with Rugby! WTH they dont even sound similar. Anyway I am buying battle gear to wear for tonight when I tell her. I am sure she will take it well. HAHAHA



Does anyone have any experience with setting up a youth league? I swear this is going to be the death of me but I figure if the Rugby coach was able to set up a Rugby team in less than a year we can to RIGHT?????

1 comments:

Muchelle said...

I think if you start a Lacrosse league you’ll need to change the name of your blog to “Just an Extraordinary Kinda Mom”. Your daughter if very lucky to have you.

Post a Comment