Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I just feel lost right now

I dont know where I am going or what I am doing and it is kinda driving me batty. I am trying to get information together for LAX Diva and Bug so that when we move they can slide right into their new activities, but things keep happening that make it difficult. I just feel like I have too many balls up in the air and no one around me seems to notice I am even juggling. Why is it that women take on all the responsibilty of making everyone in the family happy?

Really if people want something bad enough they should be putting forth the effort to make it happen right? Why should I be the one who is jumping through hoops to get things taken care of? Granted I am the parent so I expect to have to do most of the research for things like gymnastics classes and swimming lessons but it just seems like I am all alone in my need to get these things organized. Everyone else is just sitting there watching me do the work and waiting for it to fall in their laps.

Add to that the stress of trying to get a gastric bypass done in the next 2 months and I really feel like I am being pulled in several different directions at once. Somedays I wish I was that rubberband lady on the Incredibles! LOL

1 comments:

Paula said...

First, thanks for stopping by my blog. I look forward to reading more of your adventures!
Secondly, we ALL go through this. I have found myself even resenting my darling Soldier husband lately because I seem to carry the whole load at home. I have to sit myself down and remind myself how hard he works and that he just got home from a deployment..blah blah blah. Sometimes we deserve to have a little pity party, for just a little while. Then we have to get up, take a big girl pill and get on with it. I had to take that pill this morning and am getting on with it, in spite of some crazy and ugly people around me lately.

Post a Comment