Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The search is on!

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate house shopping with Daddy D? No.......well I should have! I swear the man falls in love with every house we see. He starts at house number one and just keeps on going. I love him dearly I really do but I just don't think he is qualified to pick housing for the family. LOL Anyway! I have learned to deal with him and basically I just have to grin and bear it while he goes on and on about stuff. I take my little notepad or scratch paper with me and jot down notes, then remind him of the things he forgot to notice. Like Oh I don't know holes in walls. LMAO

So the house hunt started yesterday and we have viewed about 7 houses and driven around to see the outside of around 12 or 13. Right now it is going well, but I haven't fallen in love yet. Maybe because I am waiting to see the rest before I make a decision. We have seen some beautiful houses but nothing seems perfect so I am holding out until I have seen everything before I start making compromises.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment