Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

suffering in silence

Today I woke up and realized I am exhausted. Not only am I getting ready to leave for a house hunting trip this weekend but I have had to deal with all LAX Diva's issues and having our current rental house open to the public every day. Of course being a good mom I couldn't just leave it at that I had to push the envelope and volunteer to be team parent so now I am also planning an end of season party. YIPPEE

So the exhausted thing doesn't sound that bad right. LOL I mean I only have a whopping migraine that feels like I am dying and I have tons of errands to run today on top of 8 hours of work. I mean seriously how did I think I was going to go to work and run errands at the same time? So today I am working (AHEM) from home and will be running errands while I do it. I figured something had to give and since my boss is a moron and no one else ever works I should just join the crowd and stop suffering in silence!

0 comments:

Post a Comment