Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

God I Am Bored

Right now my job is about as stimulating as an enema. For the last several months there has been nothing for us to do so now the boss man is making things up to keep us busy. Unfortunately my co-workers don't share my work ethic and they are doing nothing. Literally the only task we have is to read over and review a gazillion military regulations which is BORING but something that has to be done. Well today I checked the log to see which regulation was next up to be reviewed and found out I have reviewed six regulations while one employee is still working her first and the other employee is on her third. What the hell!

So now I am pissed! Why should I be busting my ass working on reading boring ass regulations while little miss prima donna gets to sit and Google. I know she is trying to build a house and all that but why cant she do it on her own time like the rest of us do. Of course her little partner in crime is just scraping through and pulling as little of the work load as she can without looking too bad.

I am seriously considering spending the next few days doing absolutely f-ing nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment