Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Night of Surprises!


Tonight I decided to surprise LAX Diva and Bug with a trip to the spa for a mani/pedi. The girls were getting their pedicures done while I was working sitting in a chair right next to them. Then the owner brings out his 4 new Pomeranian puppies and I fell in love!!!!!!!! I have a sable colored Pom and he has a white/cream Pom so for the last few years I have been trying to convince him that I needed one of his puppies but he refused to sell the first litter.

Daddy D and I had just been talking about getting a new dog yesterday and he specifically said if I wanted a Pomeranian that was fine but a Bull Mastiff was out of the question! LOL he had no freaking idea that I would find one in less than 24 hours. So even though the Spa owner wanted to give me the puppy today I told them I would wait two weeks until it was ready to leave its mother. The girls are dying because they want it now but it is too young and I refused to take it.

So SURPISE Daddy D! Mommy is getting a puppy for mommies day. All I have to do now is find a black one and then I will have one of each color. They can run around the house like a little multicolored tribe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment