Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I feel a little funny inside

OK, so things have not been going smoothly lately and I have this knot in my stomach that is telling me bad stuff is going to happen. I don't know why or when and I hope like hell I am wrong but right now I just have an impending feeling of doom! Maybe God will smile down on me and make all this go smoothly! :) Yeah right who am I trying to kid here:)

I just hate this feeling. I am in limbo. I can't do anything at the new house yet and I am done with the old house so I don't want to do anything with it. The kids have a hundred things I need to get ready for their new school year but it just feels wrong buying them now when their current school year just ended today. I mean honestly I should give them at least a small break before making them buy new backpacks right? I want to start house breaking the new puppy the right way my way but I have to wait until Saturday when I don't have to work anymore. I want to decide where the curtains should go in the new house but I just don't have a "feel" for it yet so I need a minute. I can't decide if I want to totally change the "feel" of my house since I have a chance to make a fresh start or if I should be conservative and just stick with what I have.

Holly crap I am indecisive aren't I! See what I mean. I am in limbo and I feel all funny inside because I can't stand it!

2 comments:

Paula said...

The best part of a new place is doing something different if you want.. I say go for it!!

Ordinary Mom said...

Thanks Paula! I love change but I hate that first step. LOL

Post a Comment