Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just lost my job!

After 2 years and 8 months I just lost my job! I am so pissed I can't see straight and I think I am going to cry. Did I mention I just bought a house? Did I mention I am moving to an area where 11K new people are moving in the next two months? Did I mention I just lost my job? ARGH!!! What the hell!!!!

For those of you who are going to ask NO I did not get fired I just got told that when I move there is no position available for me to fill. The fact that for the last 8 months I have been told repeatedly that a position will be there and that it is no problem not to worry is making me even more pissed! Seriously who the hell waits until 1 week before someone is due to move to tell them that there are no openings? I am so glad I got tired of waiting for some sort of information on the new position and emailed my big boss to find out. Of course had I not emailed him I would be blissfully unaware of my impending unemployment.

Hell I bet I am not even eligible for unemployment since it isn't the companies fault I am moving. DAMNIT!

I can't believe this shit I have been busting my ass forever for this company and no one even thought it might be a good idea to let me know in advance. What do you want to bet no one ever gave the big boss my final date until I did just now? Sounds just like something my incompetent ass supervisor would do.

DAMNIT! I am so mad right now!

2 comments:

Paula said...

If you are moving because of the military you are eligible for unemployment.. give it a try.

Ordinary Mom said...

I may have to. For the first time ever my pay actually amounts to something so I am really going to feel it if I have to go without it.

Post a Comment