Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wimpy Women

Wimpy women annoy the hell out of me! Why is it that some women can hold a job, run a household, and raise kids but when it comes time to put your foot down and say enough is enough they just can't do it? Is there some genetic mutation that we carry that makes us physically and mentally unable to put an end to the torment? I only ask because the other team parent (who we will call Wimpy ASS) for Bug's lacrosse team is driving me freaking MAD!

First let me say that I hate fund raising with a passion and nothing you say will make me feel any different about it. So this year for Bug's lacrosse team I volunteered to be a team parent but said I DID NOT want to be the fund raising parent. I was willing to assist and give ideas but I didn't want to be in charge of it or have to keep track of it. Anyway long story short we went with a fundraiser I did last year and had moderate success with. It was the simplest and least expensive with the best chance of bringing in money IF you did it the way they tell you to.

Of course Wimpy ASS did it the wrong way and basically none of the information got out to people. Now it is time to wrap up the finances and turn them in and Wimpy ASS keeps waffling back and forth with the company we worked with. They actually asked her for a bunch of paperwork that was not part of the original deal and instead of saying NO she emailed the parents to supply it. It just makes no sense! The money has to be in by the 15th and she wants to collect paperwork on the 11th. How in the hell she is planning to get the paperwork turned in to the company and get a check back by the 15th I have no idea. WIMPY ASS!

I have been patient with her all season and tried to let her do it herself but I finally decided to step in when I got an email asking for more ridiculous paperwork. So I emailed Wimpy ASS and told her I would supply a bunch of bullshit paperwork, scan it to the company, and tell the company the season was over and we were done. SEND US OUR MONEY! I am tired of playing games and I am tired of Wimpy ASS letting them bully her.

Maybe this bothers me so much because not too long ago I was a Wimpy ASS but for some reason now I just cant stand it! I may be a southern bell but when I talk to people about business I throw that out the window and do what needs to be done. I do my best not to be mean but I make sure I get my point across. Simply put I have learned to stand up for myself!!!! Maybe I should give Wimpy ASS lessons. LOL



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment