Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Belly Dancing Tramp

LAX Diva requested three things for her birthday. 1) a wake board 2) getting her ear cartlidge pierced and a second set of lobe piercings 3) a belly button piercing. Do you notice a theme here! LOL We got the wake board for her because she has been waiting patiently for it for two years and she is old enough and strong enough now to use it. I got her ear cartlidge pierced for her after she promised not to do a gauge (gage ?) but I talked her out of the second set of holes. I told her no one really does that anymore and most people wind up letting them grow up. (Don't laugh she bought it)

So here is my dilema. Daddy D and I disagree on the belly button piercing. He thinks she is too young and I don't! My issue with it is that she just joined a cheer squad and probably wont be able to wear it while cheering. That wouldn't be a huge issue if the team didn't wear midriff tops but they do. Having never done the belly button piercing thing myself I don't know much about them but I do know they take a while to heal especially if they are messed with a lot. I know they make clear ones but I am not sure if you can use them while the piercing is healing or if you have to wait until later. I also think they grow up if you take them out and leave them out for a while?

So what do you guys think? Is she too young at 15? Can she use a clear one while it is healing? Are they slutty or do the represent something I am not smart enough to know about? Seriously, I have a tramp stamp that I never knew was a tramp stamp until years after I got it. I don't want LAX Diva labeled as a belly dancing tramp 10 years from now just because I let her get a piercing without knowing that belly dancing tramps existed. This could get ugly people! LOL

I know if I were 15 and had a body like hers I would want one badly. Unfortunately my body has never looked like hers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment