Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wimpy Ass strikes again!

I swear I am going to have to take this lady out back and beat her!

Wimpy Ass just sent me another email on how the "nice people" at the fund raising company were "oh so nice" and let her just keep the 300.00 we have in checks. I emailed back and asked her why they thought we had 300.00 in checks when we don't? Wimpy Ass says well I gave them the total off all the checks we collected. I reminded her "AGAIN" that two of those checks totaling 200.00 were written directly to the league and were not to be included in the fund raising total. The parents who wrote those checks specifically wrote them to the league so that all the money went to the league. Wimpy's reply, "OOPS now what do I do?"

ARGHHHHH You are a dumb ass lady!!!! I swear I am going to wind up having to call the fund raising company and straighten all this out. What scares me more than anything-----Wimpy Ass is a middle school teacher!! How in God's name is she teaching the youth of America when she can't even read a simple set of guidelines and remember what is going on?

OK I promise I am going to let it go and this is the last you will hear about her........unless I need bail money for killing her at the pool party this Friday :O LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment