Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Questions?

Right now I have so many questions and so few answers. Some of them I want to ask, some of them I have asked, and some of them I am afraid to ask. Seems like I have nothing but questions right now so I am going to ask the World Wide Web and see if I get any random answers back. LOL

First what the heck happened to my blog? People were visiting, I was getting comments, now I am getting nothing. I hope when I changed my background I didn't screw something up. Of course I don't want to ask anyone or they might think I am needy :)

Second why is it so hard for people to just tell you what you need to know? I mean seriously do they think giving me all the information up front will fry my brain? I keep getting about half the information I need on everything.

Third why do people have to make difficult things even more difficult? It is almost like they think if you can't persevere through all their obstacles you don't deserve to make it to the end. Honestly making a life changing decision is difficult enough without people being nasty about it.

Wow that was vague wasn't it? LOL I will leave you all to draw any conclusion you like and see what you guys come up with.

3 comments:

aka. Mimi said...

Something funky definitely happened with the blog! I was following it, but hadn't seen any posts for a while. I just figured you weren't writing. After you left me that comment, I checked. I just had to re-follow you again because everyone was gone! Hope it works now...

Ordinary Mom said...

Thanks Tammy I finally decided it was time to ask after over a week. LOL Guess I should have asked earlier. Wonder how I find out who was following and get them back? Can you tell I am a newbie!!

Ordinary Mom said...

Well I figured out atleast part of it. I must have forgotten to re install the tracker on the page. I know I had several people visit the site yesterday but the tracker still said nothing so I started trying to figure out why. Hopefully it will start acting nice again soon.

Post a Comment